The business developer is a hard-working and motivated individual, ready to assist company growth and profitability through new customer acquisition, as well as by increasing current customer spend. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
He should be able to propose policies and programs necessary to develop and improve business by conducting internal analysis studies and researches necessary to develop and improve business and investment.
His responsibilities are to improve both internal and external development, by tracking the national and international market, keeping an open eye on competitors, and seeking potential in company employees and market opportunities.
He is mainly concerned with improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other parties. He should work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, and to enhance the operation of the business, position and reputation in all ways possible.
- Managing and developing both existing sales and new business opportunities.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building short/medium/long-term sales opportunities in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and aim to achieve strategic goals
- Work on sales follow-up activities.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
- Ability to work as part of a team and closely with other departments within the company.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends, organizational development, employee efficiency, and customer drivers; and provide periodic reports regarding.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, and a level no less than upper intermediate in English.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with attention to details
- Ability to plan and manage resources, and close deals with clients.
- Basic familiarity with Product, system, and software development life cycle.
- Skilled at prioritization, multi-tasking, researching, and analysis.
- Knowledge in project management is a plus.