Head of Commercial department
Head of Commercial department Serves as a company leader, overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long term interests of the business. Pursues new business opportunities and manages functions.
- Examines company rules to make sure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes
- Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
- Assists commercial directors and works as a member of a cohesive team
- Works with contract managers
- Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Mange three main sections in the commercial department which are : Marketing , Sales and Customer care
- Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract’s financial aspects
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Ensure the collection of company income and follow up the settlements of the income .
- Manages daily company operations
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
- Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise.
- Employment contract will be for an initial three-year term (with a three-month probation period) with possibility of renewal.
- Working hours according the Libyan Labour Law.
- Company will process INAS (social contributions).
- Company will cover partial medical expenses.
- Training opportunities.
- Masarat prides itself on its collegial and supportive working environment, which allows space for personal and professional growth.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management or IT related degree.
- Five years of experience working in different positions in the commercial field including marketing and sales with proven achievements.
- English language is a MUST.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and sales methodologies and approaches.
- Proficiency in planning methodologies .
- Ability to Prioritize.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Strong Coaching Skills.
- Strong presentation and Oral Communication Skills.
- Negotiating Talent.
- Superb with Deadlines.
- Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Ability to Process the Big-Picture Items.