We are looking to hire an executive Assistant with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive Assistants are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Degree in IT (desirable).
- Certificate in business administration or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- English Language is a must.
- Employment contract will be for an initial three-year term (with a three-month probation period) with possibility of renewal.
- Working hours according the Libyan Labour Law.
- Company will process INAS (social contributions).
- Company will cover partial medical expenses.
- Training opportunities.
- Masarat prides itself on its collegial and supportive working environment, which allows space for personal and professional growth.