- Collaborate with other team members and department.
- Be able to write concise, well-documented (or self-documenting) code
- Understand how to optimize client-facing software
- Follow the company guidelines and possess basic social skills
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Intermediate+ English skills.