Marketing managers promote businesses, services, products, or brands. They develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads and oversee marketing department staff. They also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Align marketing strategy with company vision
- Build and execute company marketing plans
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing service awareness and market share.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our services at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Employment contract will be for an initial three-year term (with a three-month probation period) with possibility of renewal.
- Working hours according the Libyan Labour Law.
- Company will process INAS (social contributions).
- Company will cover partial medical expenses.
- Training opportunities.
- Masarat prides itself on its collegial and supportive working environment, which allows space for personal and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- Proven experience and achievements in marketing.
- At least four years’ experience as a marketing manager or marketing supervisor.
- Well knowledge and experience of SEO tools.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- English language is A MUST
- Superb leadership.
- Communication and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities