MobiNab service, which is presented to the Bank of North Africa, is a service that enables you to have immediate and secure access to your bank account. You can take advantage of the service features in a way that suits your needs through one of the service channels, either through the MobiNab smart phone application or through SMS.
How to get the MobiNab service?
- Visit your bank branch and fill out the MobiNab Application Form.
- To activate MobiNab service, send the contract number in a SMS to service number 16016.
- You will receive your PIN.
- Enjoy the service safely and at ease.
What is the MobiNab mobile application?
If you have a mobile phone and are connected to the internet, we recommend that you download the MobiNab application from the AppStore/Google Play, and immediately start benefiting from the services provided by the application.
How to use MobiNab Banking Service?
- Log in by entering your phone numberand PIN.
- Inquire about your balance, your latest banking transactions and other related data.
- You can request a detailed statement of account for your account.
- Add your digital wallet and charge it with as much as you want.
- You can buy prepaid cards “Libyana, Al Madar, Libya Telecom and Technology” in all categories.
- You can contact the Customer Service Desk.
- You can find out the currency exchange rates.
- You can locate the ATMs and branches of your bank.