مدير قواعد بيانات اوراكل
Oracle Database admin
- Participates in client/project meeting(s) for highly complex project definition, needs assessment and design review. Evaluates the needs and requirements of the users and provides technical expertise in the development of technical, structural and organizational specifications. Determine appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Designs, develops and integrates highly complex database systems for internal and external users/clients.
- Creates, documents and implements standards and/or complex modeling to monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database. Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
- Performs complex analyses and reviews applications being released into production.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of test application code in client server environments to ensure that software conforms to build management practices.
- Remains abreast of and analyzes new and emerging technologies and tools for applicability to the field.
- Prepares recommendations and presentation to management.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Experience with maintenance of a distributed Oracle Database System
- Experience in all aspects of Oracle implementation
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience supporting an Oracle database accessed via a web application
- Experienced with Oracle Middleware Administration
- OCP in 11g is required; 12c preferred
- problem-solving and good analytical skills
- communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- good organizational skills
- flexibility and adaptability
- the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- computer science
- computer software/computer systems engineering
- information technology
Ongoing career development